- Virginia Tech researcher finds a new method for recycling polystyrene
- Researchers find whimsy at the nano scale
- New seed funding program stimulates interdisciplinary collaboration for two student teams
- Doctoral student shines a new light on materials for sustainable energy
- Henson, V.R., K.M. Cobourn, C.C. Carey, K.J. Boyle, M.G. Sorice, N.K.Ward, K.C. Weathers. “Closing the Human-Nature Feedback Loop: Understanding People’s Responses to Changing Lakes.” Lakeline 39 (3). Fall 2019.
- Henson, V.R., K.M. Cobourn, K.C. Weathers, C.C. Carey, K.J. Farrell, J.L. Klug, M.G. Sorice, N.K. Ward, W. Weng. "A Practical Guide for Managing Interdisciplinary Teams: Lessons Learned from Coupled Natural and Human Systems Research." Social Sciences 9 (7). https://doi.org/10.3390/socsci9070119
- Cobourn, Kelly M., Cayelan C. Carey, Kevin J. Boyle, Christopher Duffy, Hilary A. Dugan, Kaitlin J. Farrell, Leah Fitchett, et al. 2018. “From Concept to Practice to Policy: Modeling Coupled Natural and Human Systems in Lake Catchments.” Ecosphere 9 (5): e02209. https://doi.org/10.1002/ecs2.2209.
- Fitchett, Leah L., V. Reilly Henson. "How to Evaluate a Lake Association’s Effectiveness." Lakeline 40 (2). Summer 2020.